President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his National Security Advisor, the Washington Post reports.
President Trump is on a roll; he fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday. When asked why he fired Tillerson, Trump said their differing views on the Iran deal sealed his fate.
According to WaPo:
President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.
Trump is now comfortable with ousting McMaster, with whom he never personally gelled, but is willing to take time executing the move because he wants to ensure both that the three-star Army general is not humiliated and that there is a strong successor lined up, these people said.
Rumors of H.R. McMaster’s departure from the White House recently reached a fever pitch after NBC reported the NatSec Advisor was on the chopping block.
McMaster replaced General Flynn as NatSec Advisor after Flynn was fired in early 2017.
H.R. McMaster has been heavily criticized by Trump supporters for his soft stance on Islamic terrorism.
As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, H.R. McMaster was purging anyone who mentions Obama holdovers or criticizes Islam. McMaster refuses to use the term ‘Islamic terrorism’ and believes jihadists are perverting Islam.
We should be happy McMaster is being replaced only if another globalist doesn’t take his spot.
Buckle up because this is just the beginning of a White House purge…
TGP’s DC Bureau Lucian Wintrich reported Thursday afternoon, a source close to multiple senior White House officials has exclusively told the Gateway Pundit that massive layoffs within the Trump administration are slated to hit tomorrow.
Speaking anonymously but on the record, The Gateway Pundit has informed the layoffs will not just affect senior officials but entire teams:
“Many staffers were being told not to come to work tomorrow, they are still finalizing the full list of people who are out.”
The press will try to spin this as a president in scandal and under fire, but this is really the president continuing to streamline his administration with the best individuals for the job, hopefully with this shake-up the administration furthers its ability to push forward their agenda as efficiently and robustly as possible.
Among senior officials on the chopping block is chief of staff John Kelly and VA Secretary Shulkin.
Update: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders responded to the Washington Post report that Trump has removed McMaster.
Sarah Sanders tweeted, “Just spoke to POTUS and Gen. H.R. McMaster – contrary to reports they have a good working relationship and there are no changes at the NSC.”
Just spoke to @POTUS and Gen. H.R. McMaster – contrary to reports they have a good working relationship and there are no changes at the NSC.
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) March 16, 2018
Interesting choice of words by Sarah Sanders. Perhaps McMaster will officially be out on Friday?
Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.